Turmeric Face Masks For Spots
Table of Contents
How Does Turmeric Help Get Rid Of Spots?
If you are battling acne and have sensitive skin, turmeric is the answer. Due to its antiseptic and antiseptic properties, turmeric prevents breakouts and also heals existing acne. In adding to being a great natural exfoliant, turmeric is also rich in antioxidants that can slow down your skin’s natural ageing process. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce some of the symptoms of acne.
Five homemade turmeric face masks for acne-prone skin
#1. Sandalwood And Turmeric Mask
A sandalwood and turmeric mask (Haldi) absorbs excess oil and leaves the skin feeling smooth and non-greasy. It also works as a scrub.
Sandalwood and turmeric mask
- Put 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric powder in a bowl. Chandan (sandalwood powder) is enriched with various minerals that breathe the life cycle in the skin.
- Syndicate them and make a paste by adding rose water. Rose water contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated skin.
- Apply to the entire face and hold for 15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
- Use this a couple of times a week.
#2. Mask Made Of Milk, Raw Honey And Turmeric
Honey is an antioxidant that reduces inflammation and instantly relieves redness and irritation on the skin. The lactic acid in milk contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which exfoliate dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Mix ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder, ½ tablespoon of milk and ½ tablespoon of raw honey.
- Once the paste is ready, apply this pack to your face and neck.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Use this pack 2-3 times a week.
#3. Grams Of Flour (Besan) And Turmeric Mask
Spots is a persistent skin problem and those who suffer from it know how difficult it is to treat. Chickpea flour (besan) has certain properties that treat acne. This mask is good for curing acne and pimples.
Mask of Besan and Haldi
- Make a smooth paste with 1 tablespoon of besan, ½ teaspoon of it powder, and ¼ tablespoon of rose water.
- Apply to face and neck and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rub in soak for the next 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water. Repeat this process once a week.
#4. Tea Tree And Turmeric Essential Oil Mask
Tea tree oil is distilled from the plants of Melaleuca alternifolia herbal found in Australia. The oil has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
Tea Tree Oil And Turmeric Mask
You will want ¼ teaspoon of it powder, two drops of tea tree essential oil, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all the elements to form a paste.
- Correctly apply the mixture all over the face and wait for it to dry.
- Remove the mask with a warm, damp cloth.
- Repeat three to four times a week
#5. Aloe Vera, Yogurt, Fuller’s Earth And Turmeric Face Mask
The antibacterial properties of aloe vera make it effective for treating acne. It also promotes collagen synthesis and helps heal wounds and scars quickly. This property is beneficial in curing acne scars.
Multani Mitti And Haldi Mask
To make this it face mask, mix two teaspoons of fuller’s earth, one teaspoon of yoghurt, half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder in a bowl to form a paste.
- Put on the pack all over the face and hold for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Repeat this process three times a week.
- Past you can also cut a cucumber and place it on your eyes to refresh them.
Tips and precautions when applying turmeric on your face:
Always do an arm test to see if you are allergic to any ingredients.
Turmeric is a natural colouring—stain clothing, hands, or anything else that is exposed. Wear gloves when applying mixtures.